Who is MYTORONTO?
- Recruit people affected by homelessness who will participate in workshops.
- Provide single-use cameras, donated by Fuji, to the photographers who will be asked to photograph the world around them.
- Convene a jury of photography experts and influencers who will select approximately 40 photos to be included in a public exhibit and choose the 13 winning photos that will be featured in a 2018 MYTORONTO calendar.
- Launch the MYTORONTO calendar at a Public Exhibition to take place in October 2017.
- Train and facilitate participants to sell the calendar, which will provide them with part-time income.